Saturday, December 8, 2007

It's OK

Sighn is going to produce 1 million hand-made wood cutouts, which is going to take him most of his life to finish.

Check the clip he posted.

I think it's a good word to repeat over 1 million times. It's got this comforting and optimistic tone to it. That it's ok you've made this mistake. Or that it's ok, you shall overcome this hardship.

With finals coming up, and all the stressful shit that comes with it, I'm telling myself, "It's ok. You'll be home in a week." Even though this doesn't change much of the crap that's going to come, it certainly make things look a bit brighter.

Source: Fecal Face

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I have a Japanese final on Tuesday and it's really stressing me out. It is ok though, because it'll all be over soon :)

f. panda said...

thanks lyle : )
good luck on ur upcoming exam! i've always wanted to learn japanese, but never got around to it...